View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 02:09 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
I'm having some -major- issues with this ROM.

I flashed it last night and spent the majority of the night setting up UC for it.

It mostly works now, but my provisioning file doesn't seem to get installed properly, and I'm having some other strange issues. Now, randomly, my phone will freeze completely. When it does, I soft reset it, and it will no longer boot. It will just sit at the Touch Pro boot screen.

I then have to hard reset it.

It's done it 3 times in the past, oh... 10 hours or so. In fact, it just did it again right now, so hard resetting again and letting it run through the abnormally long UC process (25 minutes? It only takes about 5 minutes to install the cabs manually).

Suggestions? Going to switch to SASHIMI instead and hope that will correct this...
Obviously it is the not the Rom as no else is having those issues.......I recommend a re-flash and make sure you use clear storage after....even though you may have.....then set up your UC again and make sure it is correctly set up....