View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 11:53 AM
scrosler
VIP Member
Threadstarter

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *21 Feb* UPD 15: SSK 1.5M *8* OS Kitchen inc WM6.5 Build 21159 and OS 21015 ROM -

Quote:
Originally Posted by impudent1 View Post
I honestly would like to help you out, but I can't make any sense of this post at all. I've been hoping somebody else would have been able to interpret it by now. Lets start with the basics.

1. I believe the B2B flash had issues with SMS for sprint users, are you a sprint user? The B2B is documented in the first sentence in the first thread of this post, but it doesn't cover every problem that existed.

2. The clicking into and out quickly.... Are you trying to access your SMS with touch flow? Are you sliding over to SMS then hit "all messages" ?

3. Have you tried a different ROM to see if the problem exists in it as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mipstien View Post
wish i could find what i need, but after extensive searching i can't quite even come up with a good search term.

when i get an SMS and click into read it and then out quickly it doesn't update and it still is unread. or if i get multiple sms while in the sms and don't respond and press ok then there are 2, 3, etc that i have to click the sms and then click ok for each one.this is on threaded sms. using B2B rom. i know its hear in the forums i think i saw it in this thread but i just can't locate it now on what is causing it.
I understand but that is a SYS file "feature"

changes by MS are neer posted and they change little crap like this fromj build to build. Hence why I hae 8 builds to test and play with to find what suits YOUR needs best....

Donations always accepted but never expected!