View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 09:37 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WMwifi router problems (again)

I finally managed to get this program to work right for me after flashing to a couple different ROM's etc.

I paid for the program & have the latest version. It was working fine last night, I had my ipod touch hooked to it.

Now, this morning I fired it up just to make sure it was still working. After about ten minutes it all of a sudden disconnected & said "your trial has expired" & asked for a reg key.

I dug out the email from when I paid for it & pasted in the reg key but it wouldn't accept it & exited. I tried it three times with no luck.

Anybody know WTF I do to fix this latest problem??

~John