View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 03:41 AM
Saturn2888
PPCGeeks Regular

Saturn2888 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.20 Updated 2/24/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
hey, if you need a good java vm, I have one that I can post that works great with opera mini. also, can provide you instructions on using the best mini 4.2 version. Regarding opera mobile, the newest version is a little buggy and is slower to download/render pages compared to opera 15613. I think Rstoyguy is considering switching this version so it will improve. let me know if you need help. thanks.
Yeah, works for me. I used to have it, one of them at least, but I couldn't type in web pages, and I just flashed everything. That's how I used Gmail but now I don't really need Gmail because having mail on the phone works great. I WOULD like the ability to search my mail history, which I can do via a Gmail app, but I don't need to check my mail anymore.

And what do you mean the best 4.2? I'm intrigued. I think it'd be a great addition to this ROM too, but I dunno who needs it. I was using eBuddy for chat. it is the most robust non-pidgin client and is a single-signon solution for mobile I can back.