View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 03:38 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.20 Updated 2/24/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn2888 View Post
Yes this one. But it works only that Google Sync will sync the contacts and then that app becomes useless again. There must be a way to do it by default First Middle Last and not Last, First.

Also, is there a way to do phone numbers 555-555-5555 instead of (555) 555-5555 which also screws up Google :P.

And since I already installed your ROM, any updates from now, I wanna know if I can have a patcher. That way I only need the ROM when I feel like reformatting it again. I just like to have all my settings and stuff saved.

In difference w/ others, I like no games and use Google Apps and Opera Mini all the time. Too bad Opera Mobile sucks. I wouldn't mind getting rid of that but that means IE will be the main browser and that sucks. I wish there was a way to put a good Java thing in w/ the ROM.

The smaller TouchFLO icons are nice. more room for other stuff. The text messaging Zoom in and out are great but too bad they don't save your settings. I wanna change the default to something smaller. I also like how more text message show up in the inbox.

I don't need the ringers either, but one of the "active sync starting" and "you have mail" or whatever are nice.

I really want to tell you more. Yes, battery life is better. Keep going. I'm gonna try to follow this thread from now on.
hey, if you need a good java vm, I have one that I can post that works great with opera mini. also, can provide you instructions on using the best mini 4.2 version. Regarding opera mobile, the newest version is a little buggy and is slower to download/render pages compared to opera 15613. I think Rstoyguy is considering switching this version so it will improve. let me know if you need help. thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.