View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 03:33 AM
Saturn2888
PPCGeeks Regular

Saturn2888 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.20 Updated 2/24/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Which contact fixer app are you using? Is it this one http://shubaroo.com/index.php?module=contact ? I could include it in the next release... And thanks for liking my rom!
Yes this one. But it works only that Google Sync will sync the contacts and then that app becomes useless again. There must be a way to do it by default First Middle Last and not Last, First.

Also, is there a way to do phone numbers 555-555-5555 instead of (555) 555-5555 which also screws up Google :P.

And since I already installed your ROM, any updates from now, I wanna know if I can have a patcher. That way I only need the ROM when I feel like reformatting it again. I just like to have all my settings and stuff saved.

In difference w/ others, I like no games and use Google Apps and Opera Mini all the time. Too bad Opera Mobile sucks. I wouldn't mind getting rid of that but that means IE will be the main browser and that sucks. I wish there was a way to put a good Java thing in w/ the ROM.

The smaller TouchFLO icons are nice. more room for other stuff. The text messaging Zoom in and out are great but too bad they don't save your settings. I wanna change the default to something smaller. I also like how more text message show up in the inbox.

I don't need the ringers either, but one of the "active sync starting" and "you have mail" or whatever are nice.

I really want to tell you more. Yes, battery life is better. Keep going. I'm gonna try to follow this thread from now on.