View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 06:58 PM
zikronix
Regular 'Geeker

zikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
So this is funny,

I keep getting the text message bug where if I send someone more than 1 standard length message it tells them in additional message that I dont have enhanced messaging and if I get a text longer than 160 characters I get another text telling me that the previous message was altered to remove multimedia.

So I called 611 (Verizon) and get a female tech. She immediately tells me its my phone.. its not designed for enhanced messaging.. We went back and forth I told her I'm not stupid.. I came from the HTC Apache with wm 6.1 and touch flo and I never got those issues.. She just kept saying there wasn't anything she could do for me, it was the phone.. I said thanks and hung up.. She was full of crap. So I call back.. I get this guy named Nick this time.. A really nice fellow.. We go through some settings.. He checked my plans and my permissions and everything was fine.. He sent a signal to the phone and that didn't work.. I reprogrammed the phone, that didn't work. He told me its not the phone its something with the network. He said he has a touch Pro and doesn't get those messages. So he writes up a ticket for the higher ups to look at.. Its funny because we started laughing I got a text from the verizon system with the ticket number and right after I got the message again that the preceiding message was altered LOL.. Before we hung up we talked about the phone and how Verizon locks down everything.. I said well theres ways around that.. He goes yea, I'm running something myself. I said I run Mighty Rom 4.12.. He laughed and paused for a sec.. He goes I might be running Mighty Rom 4.10 myself..

LOL..

Which means Nick must be watching this Thread..

Hi Nick lol
they told me that same bs