View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 03:54 PM
pyrotech
PPCGeeks Regular

pyrotech is keeping up the good workpyrotech is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pyrotech
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
I've been following this thread closely and so far I do believe you're the only one to have problems with 4.12

My push mail is working perfectly even after the phone has been off all night. Have you made any reg edits ? What software do you have installed ? Are you using true MS push ? Do you have any custom themes or have altered anything ? Have you tried any setting changes to see if it rectifies the issue ? Have you checked your servers to make sure they are pushing properly ?

When reporting an issue it's really important to try and report as much information as possible so those of us in this thread, including the Rom creator Mighty Mike, can try to help you and get to the bottom of it.

Thanks Bud,
Billy

I have not changed anything from 4.10 to 4.12.. the only difference is the Rom.. that is what my point was.. so there is no reason it should be anything i have installed or use.. but i use the standard MS push mail with a 2007 hosted exchange server..

i have just did a flash of 4.12 and didnt do anything but add my exchange info.. everything else is stock.. i still have problems with a clean install.. in 4.10 i would get my mail on my PC and PPC at the same time.. now it seems to be 5-10 minutes later on my phone.. if i deleted something on my PC i would see it removed from my PPC within 1 minute.. now its taking forever to remove them from my PPC if at all.. i have checked activesync and it is set for "as items arrive".. so something is going on in the background that effected it.. when I flash back to 4.10 everything works just fine.. so its not a delay in sprint or my exchange server..