PPCGeeks Regular

k0tix is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to k0tix Send a message via Yahoo to k0tix
Re: TF3D HD port 2/18/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0tix View Post
Ok thank you everyone for all your help with the weather database editor it was helpful and i got my weather tab straightened out with the "IDS" situation and deleting the "forecast_cache" now the preloaded city's are coming up correctly with the name and just sat, sun, mon, etc... under the 5 day forecast, however now when i add a city into weatherdatabaseeditor (NAM|US|WINGDALE|NY) once i go into the weather tab to add my "new city" and it updates it displays with all the "IDS" crap again, for example, it says "IDS_STATE_0" under the city name and "IDS_UNK..." Under the 5 day forecast.... I really dont want to HARD RESET again, I have tried to disable the TF3D and Delet the "Forecast_Cache" file again but no luck!

I am really sorry I just want to get this to work, any help would be great
OK I figured it out...

What i did was Disable TF3D, then deleted the "forecast_cache", soft-reset, went into weather database editor... add new, restarted TF3D, went into weather tab, add new and picked my city... doing this seemed to load it without the "IDS" problem, I do not know if doing all this is needed to get it to show without the "IDS" problem, if anyone knows a easier way please let me know.