View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 11:39 PM
Geekcop
VIP Member

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop
Re: Assurion Out of Touch Pros???

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-tech View Post
I called and talked to a manager for 20 minutes and they said they have zero Touch Pros left and that "The manufacturer has stopped producing this phone". really? I kept telling here that that cant be possible. but she was really cool and didnt seem like she was lying. So no more Touch Pros? can the Touch Pro2 really be that close to hitting stores? what gives?
The highlighted part sounds like bulls**t to me. The TP has not been out all that long, so I can't see where HTC would be dumping it. It's very likely that this person you spoke to does not possess a key to the clue locker. I think we all know that it's the rare cell phone provider employee that really knows what's going on (no offense to any PPCGeeks that do work for providers). This one sounds like she may be pulling this out of her a**.