View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 10:15 PM
Chuck_IV
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by killi View Post
as for the ROM, the only issue I am having is an occasional lockup when i touch the volume button (4.12) now i do have some taskbar icons installed, so i am thinking those are the cause. it seems more pronounced a problem when coupled with charging or activesync.

i think when the next release comes, i am just going to leave the default icons and see what happens, unless somehow i need to hard reset before that, but that seems unlikely. I do have the old blue icon set from Rico installed. Perhaps i should try uninstalling that and redownloading and reinstalling it to see if that makes a difference first
Mike and LilRico know about this. They are pretty sure it has to do with compression used in the Color themes. LilRico is removing the compression and is going to repost the themes soon.
This post has been thanked 1 times.