View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 07:40 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuccia View Post
Try dci battery, works just like Vistahide without dragging down the rom.

I attached a cab that puts it in your \windows\startup fodler and a rar file that just contains the exe.
AWESOME...I was about to ask you guys if you know of a vistahide replacement, as that always used to be the first thing I install after flashing a custom rom. I stopped using it a few weeks ago when I suspected it was the culprit of the MAJOR lag problem I experienced with several different custom roms over the past few months. Thanks a ton Scuccia