View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 06:11 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated 2/25 Unofficial PPCK Build Updates 20954, 210xx, 21015, 21018

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
D,

Could you please tell me how you removed the built in Windows Task Manager. I hate it and your latest release for both vogue and titan is without a task manager. I have been trying to remove it myself prior to cooking for sometime now and can't seem to find it.

Thanks so much for the release great build.

Rob g
I didn't its a selectable oem in the kitchen.