View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 05:27 PM
rdavidsmith
Regular 'Geeker

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Prices Skyrocketing As Early as Next Year?????

If most ppl knew the real backend pricing for running the networks it would be shocking. however...I doubt that raising bills $5-10 bucks monthly will effect most of the idiots who come in my store with that same $9.99 ringtone pack they never used and have been paying for the last three years. Most ppl dont even look at the bills. 60% of ppl right now prob pay $20 - $30 buck a month more than they should because they dont pay attention to what they are paying for.

IF I WAS HELPFUL HIT THE BUTTON!!