View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 05:22 PM
skasner
Lurker

skasner is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Can you specify what folders are monitored by the TouchFlo3D Music tab library?

I applogize if this has been covered in another thread, but I was not able to find an answer using the forum search.

I have a Sprint Touch Diamond running MightyROM 4.5, and I have most of my applications installed on the Internal Storage. I have a Playlist synch configured in Windows Media Player on my PC for the Internal Storage on my phone.

When I look at the Windows Media application library, it displays exactly what I expect. Only the songs that I have synched are displayed. My playlist gets stored under \Internal Storage\Playlists\ and my songs get stored under \Internal Storage\Music\.

My problem is that the TouchFlo3D Music library is picking up other audio files that are in various locations throughout my Internal Storage, such as the ringtones under \Internal Storage\Windows\Rings\ or the audio files under \Internal Storage\Program Files\Telenav\media\.'

Obviously when I'm putzing around listening to tunes on my phone I'm not really wanting to listen to a series of rings or "turn left at the next highway offramp".

Does anyone know how to restrict what locations the TouchFlo3D Music library monitors for audio files? I only want it to display audio files located under \Internal Storage\Music\ and playlists under \Internal Storage\Playlists\.

If this is not possible I will be super-bummed.

-Sam