View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 02:07 PM
JAVIERBOND007
VIP PATROL

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Coz Fixed My Device

This was my 4th 700w, i lost my first 3 and for some reason this one started freezing up when i get to the today screen,disableling the keyboard and the screen, i thought hard reset was the only way out, in order to hard reset i use ##786# that will take me to the RTN menu, but coudnt doit due to the keyboard not working, so i took it to a sprint store and the person who took a look at it told me it was liquid damage, ofcourse this was my last replacement so i end up purchising the 800w retail price, oh! well, i did not try to fix the 700w for a while, then after reading some of COZBOOGIE's posts i decided to ask COZ to help me, i didnt know you could hard reset this device by holding the end button and the soft reset button at the same time, well COZ told me to do that and know my device is working fine, "so this problem wasnt liquid damage related"
Thanks again COZ for helping me out. I really love this device.