View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 12:55 PM
lordshadowz
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestjudge View Post
Opera is built into rom so you just overwrite it and if you need to revert back just delete opera files and soft reset , Original files should come back. Right?

I don't believe so.. But I can tell u definitely even though it is showing the newer Opera in the About screen, Flash does NOT work.

I dont know what else I can do to make it work. The only thing I do not see is in opera:config it says Plugins folder is in \windows\opera9\plugins\

There is NO folder named plugins in the opera 9 directory.

I re-installed flash lite 3.1 and under appication I find adobe and then flash player directories but there is nothing in it.. no files.

I can't even identify where Flash lite is installed.

So frustrated right now.. Been at this for freaken hours... It SHOULD WORK ! Java works great.. I have it set so it won't go to mobile views of web pages.. everything but flash works flawlessly.. I want Flash darn it !!!