View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 12:45 PM
jshaas2
VIP Member

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
Cab install works with both nue and Smart... I was not requesting any personal choice but just stated the preferences on behaviour of the program that will be chosen.

Whole purpose of the tracker software will be lost if teh finder/thief is able to do a hard reset and get rid of my settings on the tracking software, i.e, my email address or wish to be notified by SMS... so I am sure I am not asking for personal flavor favor, but just the point that, whatever is chosen
1. Is running automatically in stealth mode
2. Is cooked in ROM rock solid so that a hard reset (with / without SD card) will not disable my ability to track my phone..

As someone just pointed out this is not GPS software, but tracking your phone with the inbuilt GPS, in case it is stolen/lost and you want to track it down.
didn't meant to start anything, and of course i know it's about security. i don't use my phone alone as a GPS anyways since i have one. The added benefit of this supposedly always being trackable i'm sure is great. I understand all that. I was just saying, i don't think everyone likes it. that's why i always said, it's mike's rom..he can do with it what he wants. No biggie...glad to know it's a cab install thought.

Radio: 2.35.00WF