View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 12:45 PM
bestjudge
Halfway to VIP Status

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Alright,

I need a little help here. It's off topic.

I wa reading about the new Opera. They said that if you have another Opera cooked into a Rom, like with Mighty Rom here, you dont want to install the new Opera over it. However they said what you do is copy the .exe files into the windows directory to overwrite the current ones there and that will work. So I'm attempting to do that however:

1) I'm trying to copy the original .exe files out of there in case I have problems and need to revert back.

2) I tried renaming the .exe files in the windows directory so again I could revert back.

No matter what I use it simply will not let me. I've tried with Windows XP explorer, I tried through Windows mobile File Explorer. I've tried with Total Commander. Nothing will let me either rename or move the files because they are in the windows directory and are essential files. So How can I move or rename them ? What do I need to do.

Thank you in advance,

Billy
Opera is built into rom so you just overwrite it and if you need to revert back just delete opera files and soft reset , Original files should come back. Right?