View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 12:02 PM
chronster
i like turtles

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Will the touch pro sync with mac?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
macs are soooo locked down. i would wait till windows 7. i am running the beta and it beats any os i have have ever used (And i have used all of these: red hat linux, ubuntu linux,windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP/Vista, Mac OS X leopard/tiger)
that's interesting. I mean, I've been hearing good things about Windows7, but to hear that it beats all of those really sparks my interest.

As far as buying a PC just to sync your phone, that sounds kind of silly. Macs and PC's are capable of doing many of the same things (even if both call it something different) although PC's tend to be a bit more flexible, and give u a better bang for the buck.

I read a little while ago that anyone who buys a system with vista on it past January 1st 2009 will receive a free upgrade to windows 7. Here's the link I read: http://arstechnica.com/microsoft/new...7-for-free.ars