View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 05:19 AM
banjoeball
Regular 'Geeker

banjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to banjoeball
Re: Titan Constantly resests it self...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycorange View Post
Hi, I'm fairly new to this site but was wondering if anyone else has had this problem with their phone. Almost all the time my phone resets before it even gets to the sprint splash screen. I'd say 25% of the time it doesn't even make it past the HTC screen and says "No Radio" below it. If at all the phone finally stops resetting and it boats into windows mobile it seems the resetting is random. Sometimes it will stay on for five minutes and then reset it self six times and then stay on for another minute. This is probably the most frustrating thing ever so I'm turning to this forum for help...

Here is what I've tried so far:

Checked the battery to make sure all the connectors are touching

I have also reset the phone twice. and reinstalled windows 6.1 from HTC's website. (Ive always had stock rom's, nothing custom)

Thanks
Mmm. Never heard of something like that before... it doesn't sound too healthy.
Have you tried hard-resetting it? not just the regular soft-reset. (I'd tell you the button combination, but I've got a diamond and have no idea for the titan)
Also, Is your phone new? could be just a bad phone if it is...
If so, call up your local store, and tell them whats going on. Maybe you'll get something better out of it. I've heard some great customer retention stories

Best of luck though!