View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 10:12 PM
sumo911
Halfway to VIP Status

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdock View Post
Yes, I am suggesting Smart as well.

But I didn't know it was going to end in al this bickering.
Bickering is good...relatively speaking. I am lurking the thread and I do appreciate the info.

Mike, congrats on another awesome release! Im loving the fact that youre now 'dabbling' into the GPS tracking thing being included in your ROMs. I would really be pleased to have this feature (be it nue or smart) burned into the ROM to protect against hard resets. With that said, everything else seems to be working very lovely on my device.

Thanks for everything, Mike!

Edit: Oh, and YOU too, Rico. Thank you. =) Cant forget the colors in a painting. (lame analogy, I know...but gimme a break. Ive had a long day!)

Last edited by sumo911; 02-26-2009 at 10:14 PM.