View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 09:26 PM
Thundaar2000
Older than Dirt!

Thundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can't get WIFI to work on 6800....

I had the same problem a while back.... I could NOT get it to connect no matter what I tried. I knew the router wifi was working because 2 laptops connected fine, but the phone was a no go. I did a little investigation to test the wifi in the phone. I went to the library in town to see if I could connect there and I could!!
The dsl tech support guys said they don't support that. The wireless tech guys said the same. I called HTC tech and got the same answer.
After complaining for a while, verizon gave me a new router (same model too) and all became fine!?
But the new router did the trick. Never did find out why, I even reset the old router a few times too but nothing would let me connect. I even asked on this forum and no one could figure it out either.