View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 11:39 PM
wowthatisrandom
What I do is a Lou Thang
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyXbiT
also, is there a way to have this start up in memory, cause if it's not in memory, it takes 5-6 secs to load up with pics
kinda annoying

would putting a shortcut in startup work ?
yes that will make it start up also make sure u use the "Hide" button on your phone instead of the X and that will make it stay running

as far as sms goes it kinda works... if i send a message in PCM then i have to open the messaging app b4 it sends.. when i receive a message it just goes into the normal messaging app not into PCM.. id say thats not working great at all... but i dont really care im happy with palm threaded and love pcm for all its other feats

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwr508
I've tried installing the posted version three times now, and I still can't see a link to add a new contact....Hmmm

Also, I have Threaded SMS on my Mogul and I was sending/receiving texts just fine through CM.

Any help/info on the new contact link would be great.

Thanks
click on a contact tap the picture bar and add contact ... yes its weird but it works and its easy