View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 05:25 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 4 \ OS 5.2.21109/21139 v4.3 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurbanlegend View Post
I just did my sashimi install/config and when it rebooted, i got stuck on a black screen and it won't boot up past. If you're interested i can give you a list of the cabs/reg edits it loads. It worked fine with the sprint rom.

I'm gonna reflash and try loading the cabs 1 by 1...
I JUST had this happen while trying a cab that prompted a re-start.... screen was so black i thought the display died!! had to hard reset....

Best... Member... Ever...