View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 03:07 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: Arcsoft MMS 5.0.69.44 for sprint CAB. Works on stock ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowhatitdodo View Post
wdaniels2007, I have Connect via: set to Sprint...so far its really fast. For Photo resolution: I have it set to VGA(640X480), this setting was good when I downloaded pics and also was faster when sending vs a higher pic res. I haven't sent vids yet.

Btw, I already added my email accounts before I installed arcsoft, but Im able to add another email account to outlook. Thanks again jaminmc and great job!
You are correct, this application sends pictures and videos at light speed, man, now it would be awesome, if the sending and receiving speeds are like this all the time, yeah....
This post has been thanked 1 times.