View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 02:39 PM
kevank
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [2-24-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.7 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenTBK View Post
In 1.7, anybody else noticed a bug with the battery meter? The "pretty" one doesnt load up in 1.7. Only the standard WinMo meter.

Also, when charging, the "pretty" charging icon appears, but never disappears when you unplug. A soft reset is required to get the (WinMo) battery icon to return.

Anybody else noticed this? I'm going to reset and flash again just to be sure.

edit: Nevermind. I found the source. I reinstalled no2chem's fast charge driver after the upgrade.... simply removing it brought the pretty battery meter back. Whats strange is there were no issues with the driver in 1.5. *shrugs*
No need to install no2chems fast charge driver. It is built into the ROM.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.