Thread: WunderRadio?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 02:04 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WunderRadio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
Argh, this is so frustrating! I have a stock rom as well, but I've made some alterations like the flip clock, added some apps that might be running in the background. I try killing every other running application but still have the same issues. When I go to GPS it lists a huge number of stations from all over the place. I was trying to see if it was some setting, but I can't find any way to change settings in the app. I tried searching in the registry, but that didn't bring up anything either. What a pain!
yeah, wish i could help ya out, but it just worked fine for me with no adjustments. I installed to my device and not the storage card if that maybe makes a difference?