View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 01:14 PM
dvdmon
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

dvdmon is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to dvdmon Send a message via AIM to dvdmon Send a message via MSN to dvdmon Send a message via Yahoo to dvdmon Send a message via Skype™ to dvdmon
Re: WunderRadio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
I love this app but I'm having the same problems on my touch when I click for GPS I getsome stations really fast but doesn't seem its using GPS to get them and sometimes when I turn off my screen it still plays but sometimes it doesn't usually I have to wait about 5 seconds for it to resume I would love to see this app updated and I hate that lack of animation for the volume controls

Interesting. I tried again at work and for the first time got a list of stations when I went to the GPS category, but you're right, it's immediate, and it also didn't get my actual local stations, but stations from somewhere else.
I also tried turning off the screen and then waiting, but didn't hear anything after 5 seconds, or 10, or 15. Probably about 20-30 seconds later I heard about 1 second of audio and then nothing again (and it's been another minute now). Turned it on again and it immediately starts playing but then when I turn it off the audio stops again and doesn't resume... for... 35 seconds, then goes on for about 1 or 2 seconds, then off again.

I wonder if it has to do with other data that you are downloading? I am using PocketTwitter and also Push to my hosted exchange server...

It's a shame because it has so much that I haven't seen anywhere else, and there doesn't seem to be a way to get support...