View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 12:49 PM
jaminmc
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

jaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Arcsoft MMS 5.0.69.44 for sprint CAB. Works on stock ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdaniels2007 View Post
jaminmc,

Yeah, I kinda fingered it was sprint and not archsoft, just wanted to make sure..Thanks for verifying that, because its not like I don't get them, but some I get in a few minutes so take longer and at first I thought it was because the sizes of the pictures, but it makes sense its another sprint issue.
LOL.

MMS isn't as fast as SMS with any carrier. The servers have a lot more to process than just 160 Characters. They have to send and receive vast amounts of data among millions of users, and then send a SMS to the other phones to signal them to download the messages. So when there is a lot of traffic, things go in a que, and are deleyed. When the servers arent all that busy, then it is only like 10 seconds.

Sprint could always add more servers to speed up the process.
This post has been thanked 1 times.