View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 11:46 AM
itouch24
VIP Member

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.cabell View Post
hello whats good people I'm still a little new to this touch pro world and I know the question I'm about to ask has been asks before but how do you change the two bottom tabs on your TF3D today screen. I see that alot of people on here change there and so do I. Where it say phone and program at i would like to change that please any help
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...238#post483238

Remap Manila Portrait softkeys:
HKLM/Software/HTC/manila/
HomeLSKPath, which is the left softkey (Standard = Phonepad)
And
HomeRSKPath, which is the right softkey.
If you change these with the location of the programs you want to link to, and simultaneous change the names:
HomeLSKText = Left softkey text
And
HomeRSKText = Right softkey text.
(If u want the original delete both text of right softkey)
This post has been thanked 1 times.