View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 09:33 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.20 Updated 2/24/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by phagura92 View Post
hey i have a HTC diamond CDMA (which i just got) and i have no idea how to do the rom **** any suggestions
Read the thread Sticky: How To: Unlocking, Relocking, and Flashing , it has everything you need to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by byzking View Post
RSTOYGUY,
You've done a wicked awesome job on this rom,, I'm still noticing one problem. more often than not when i text.. the first key press is skipped while texting. If I type in "hey how ya doin..?:" It will drop the h of hey and put ey.. Or Sometime while textin a letter will freeze for like 3-6 secs till it allows me to finish typin my msg.. Have you seen this problem?
Do you have the 2.7.20 rom? With this rom sprint has addressed those issues. If you are, then turn off the xt9. That little button that has abc-t9 on it, tap it so the slider is on the abc side.

This post has been thanked 1 times.