View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 03:43 AM
Cochoz
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikronix View Post
it shouldnt open sms it should just do it. are you sure its not using the email option. are you running it in background mode.
My options on Main view: enable tracking check. Email: gmail address: xxx@gmail.com. SMS is left unchecked though reply to sender is checked.

Settings view: everything is checked out.

Background mode is so when the device receives the trigger code the program won't open it'll stay minimize. If you leave it unchecked you'll see the program pop out. I assume it opens SMS because it's sending the signal through SMS to the main server to get the coordinates and send them to my Email.

To whoever wanted to change bottom right softkey you can just flick on the home tab from left to right and voilÃ*.