View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 01:37 AM
Exil3d
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
ok so after a long hiatus dealing with many of things i have returned...shortly...i still have a few things im going thru right now and i think coming back here will only help...those that know me know i have been dealing with lots of personal drama only to have that compounded with the recent passing of my father...the original geek...i miss him greatly and cant seem to stop thinking about him...and i really dont want to but its not really therapeutic for me so im gonna try and focus on something else right now and see if htat helps. As i stated previously that 4.0 was gonna be my last rom and my reason for that was because of the vast amount of chefs popping up everywhere just flooded the community and kinda took the fun out of it for me. I dont know if i will get back in the kitchen so to speak just yet but i will be available to answer any and all questions you may have. and just as a teaser i did build a flawless 5.0 with the newest archsoft mms app and man its blazing.
WOW. You made it back. Yes, the passages of life are terrible and heavenly. Well........ thanks for a great 4.0 rom. I was not able to figure out why you have the smoothest Opera 9.5 than all the old and NEW roms ppl have put out. CAre to shed a little light to it? Thanks juggs.

Btw, I am one of the ppl here who still use your 4.0 clean rom. Best from all of the roms in here. It even beats all the news ones here too!