View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 01:29 AM
1sickgsx
N00b

1sickgsx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1sickgsx
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by djalbanian View Post
Hey guys, I have sprint TP with 4.12 Rom, and everythings been good but i been having some issues for no reason.

First of all my text messages on my touchflo wont work, i cant even receive any text messages, everytime i go to touchflo texting it restarts the touchflo3d and shows me the htc pic.

2nd issue is my sprint navi, i really liked the original stock spring navi and i would like to get it back. I got some kind of an updated version of the telenav but it seemed so mested up on the phone, very small to be exact and not properly working.

Im more concerned about the text messaging though, i been playing with it all day and as soon as i get to 50% battery life i will reinstall the rom and see if it fixes my issues. If anyone knows where i can get the cab file for the stock sprint navi i would appreciate it.
Must be something you've installed bud. I'm Sprint and 4.12 and I have absolutely no issues. Texting and telenav work flawlessly.