View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 07:04 PM
badfrog
Regular 'Geeker

badfrog is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia being reduced to $99

I just got my bill, it still showed the full price, so I called customer service and they said I only got a credit for $50 which would show on my next bill, she kept going off they couldn't give me the full $100 difference because I got a mail in rebate, which I did not. my invoice clearly states NOT ELIGIBLE for either the instant or mail in rebates.

then she proceeded to tell me because I already had received a $50 discount, they could only give me $50. the $50 I had already got was for renewing my contract, and has nothing to do with the base price of the phone, which was $199 when I bought, and then 4 days later was $99. she was rude and belligerent and kept adding the amounts together the wrong way. she finally said she would give me the additional $50, but never said why she changed her mind.

I have been trying to call my local office to have them verify the changes, since they were the ones who initially told me I would get the full $100 and apparently didn't, but I can't get anyone there to answer the phone. hopefully tomorrow I will have time to swing buy and get this sorted out. meanwhile I have stopped my auto pay on my account and am only paying them what they have told me they adjusted the price to on the phone.