View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 08:43 AM
Big D5
The Voice of Reason

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario66
I had a similar situation. (Just the radar not updating) Seems the default radar image site has changed. The fix I found was browse around the internet til I found a suitable radar site, mine came from a local TV station page,right click for the properties and correct url, and change the url in the "radars.txt" file in the WP folder.

Dunno if that helps you any....

Mike
Yup the website that was supplying the radar images is gone, I change the radar text document to my local radar. That way all I have to do is change the text document when I do a hard reset or need to reload weather panel, no need to retype the information much easier.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.