View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 03:57 PM
chas123
Halfway to VIP Status

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Hello guys, i had major issues with this rom. I installed it and everything was fine i couldve made Phone calls and everything, it was very fast and smooth and i liked the way it was running. I have a sprint TP the only problem i had is i could not get on the internet, it would not find the sprint data whatsoever, i called sprint they walked me thru it and they still couldnt fix it. They asked me to update profile and that option was not there, i currently have to install stock sprint rom and see if the internet works and then try mighty rom again because the difference between them is tremendous. If you guys have any other option please let me know as to what might i have done wrong. Thank you

The files you need were archived. I guess you're sol.

j/k- Install the cab below. It will give you the update profile
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint Update Profile & PRL.cab (543.8 KB, 129 views) Click for barcode!