View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 03:26 PM
ruskiyab
Very Important Person

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceo View Post
Mike don't know if the post is still up but I rememeber a guy mentioning multiselect in email working in 9.5.1. I know that the newer builds do not have the old multi select, but i can confirm that it did work somehow for 9.5 because that is one of the things I missed and was shocked to see that it was working, so that guy was not delusional.

Loving 4.12 with no problems except I notice that the capacitive buttons seem to work on pressure now so if the phone comes out of standby while it is in my pocket anything can press the capacitive area and it will activate, so my music jumps or a unwanted phonecall is made etc etc no finger required. BTW this would be a nice feature to install as an on off thing so that in winter time you wouldnt need to take off your gloves to use the capcitive section.

Anyone else notice this?
The capacitive buttons are still capacitive