View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 03:24 PM
hamidxa
Regular 'Geeker

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPeeps View Post
This really doesnt have anything to do with Mightyrom...but hopefully someone has some advice.

Every time I try to install custom Icons...I have a problem with the signal icon (CDMA_RSSI_PPC) and Start icon (Shellres.192). The others I have no issue with...but those two....they just dont seem to work for me. I am usually able to get it working after installing and uninstalling different reg tweaks and such....but it would be real nice if it would just work the first time, rather than me installing and tweaking things that I am not even sure are neccessry..

Anyone have any sage advice?

I had that same problem and in older ROM's where custom icons such as tsownentaskbar would freeze up the phone intermittently (which was discussed before).

Not sure if there is a fix for this issue yet, but like you Im also interested in finding out anything new about this issue.
In the meantime, i've been using the default white icons.