View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 01:49 PM
k000
Almost a VIP

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikronix View Post
yes there is via uc, but sms is your best option. and you dont need to hard reset if your testing smart phone tracker just delete settings.ini

when your all configured you should

configure smart tracker then browse to program files\smartphonetracker then copy the settings.ini to a folder on your sd card for examples sake we will create a folder called cabs so copy that file to the cabs folder on your sd card

create a text file called sdconfig.txt in the root of your sd card with this command

LOCK:Enabled
CPY1: \Storage Card\Cabs\settings.ini
CPY2: \Program Files\SmartPhoneTracker\settings.ini
RST: Reset

this will copy it from your storage card to the device. Whats gonna happen is its gonna lock the phone so they cant input any thing...copy the file then reset the phone.
you can set your own paths, but thats how mine is set up

this will allow uc to copy over the settings file just incase some one does hard reset your phone... a phone lock is always good to im going to use s2u2 the new one that just came out

Thanks - I am relying on SMS only at this time... (but this will leave a trace in the 'sent' folder for SMSs - no ? )

Can you please point me to the UC way to setting up email accounts also please ?