View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 12:11 PM
lordshadowz
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Here's a question, well 2,

1) in my verizon stock rom there was an app called "My Button" where I could assign an application to that * button on the keyboard. In 4.11 I can't find anywhere to assign that button. How can I do that ?

2) Where Can I assign the soft on screen button on the home screen of Touch Flo 3D ? I'd like to change it from SMS to the memmaid Ram Reclaim App. I've never messed with the soft keys and the only app I seen where I could change buttons only shows the Send hard key button that I can change.

Thanks in advance.