View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 10:54 AM
lordshadowz
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
You can find any cab with a quick Google search.......

Oh really, Not some of the ones recently posted that were custom... Lets take this one for example:

Google Search
Nimdocks White Battery Meter

Results:
PPCGeeks Mighty Rom 4.11 Thread. But Uh oh.... its been archived.. this is what I get:

lordshadowz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

As I said... people will have to repost them... I rest my case... Waiter Check please.. lol