View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 10:44 AM
chappy
Almost a VIP

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
Quick question.

If I am already using one of your older ROM's and then I HARD reset my phone, what will it revert back to? The original Sprint ROM or ....?

Also, will it undo the Hard-SPL unlock I initially performed when first flashing from Sprint -> your ROM?

In other words, will I have to perform a Hard-SPL unlock again, and will it have the original Sprint ROM after a hard reset?
It will stay with the ROM you have if you hard reset. Hard reseting also will not remove your unlock.
This post has been thanked 1 times.