Old 02-25-2009, 10:03 AM
cnr0616
N00b
Threadstarter

cnr0616 is keeping up the good workcnr0616 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: -=02-16-09=- ALL CARRIERS - Simple & Stable M2D v9

Hey douche bag, maybe you didn't read the disclaimer about this being a USCC rom and for other carriers to try at their own risk.

However if you were not such a douche bag I would suggest that you try and build your own ROM using the information I have listed with VZ, make it stable, and then post it on the forum to give back to the community.

I realize you are probably not capable and instead I suggest you stick a plunger in your toilet and sit on it, repeatedly until you have better manners. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawkstrot View Post
WARNING VERIZON USERS!!!!!!!!!

This is NOT stable. I would recommend only using the words "stable" on something you have THOROUGHLY tested. This hasn't been. I have tried this from all 3 of my Vogues, all resulting in the same problems.

For Verizon users:

1. MMS is broken. You will not be able to send picture/video messages without further cab install. No cab installs from this point have been proven successful. This also ties in with the SMS being broken.

2. SMS is severely broken. Sounds initiate but the messaging portion never updates. This was tested across all 3 phones and the SMS simply not appearing, even after sound notification, and is prevalent on all 3 phones. This only appears to happen after a few messages have been received.

3. GPS stands the chance to get broken. I don't know of other users experiences but on all 3 phones my GPS broke. I tried with one of the phones previously flashed, one stock, and the other with slight modifications. GPS became broken on all 3 units.

Please be careful before calling these things "stable". People expect a certain level of performance with that label attached.