View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 12:42 AM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: music stops playing when screen turns off

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDAPhoneJunkie View Post
Oh god. PLEASE READ. There are several solutions.
if your not part of the solution, your part of the problem... i know ive done this in the past too, but since my "controversial thread" everyone will see changes happening with me slowly...

atleast point people in the right direction, then suggest they search better here or google... otherwise your just makin a post for no valid reason at all...as many people pointed out to me in the past... WE make our own choice to go in and read a thread, dont like the title, dont go in then..u dont have to be a jerk..ive been readin multiple posts like this from you today and lately

so now, to the OP, s2u2 coupled with s2p(slide to play if unfamilar) will allow you to use an mp3 player AND have the light off... this is the only way i know off...

heres where u can get these.. make sure you dont get the vga files

www.ac-s2.com/
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"
This post has been thanked 2 times.