View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 09:12 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 4 \ OS 5.2.21109/21139 v4.3 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by icet717 View Post
hey// Im trying to build my own rom (using calcu's kitchen 4.4) but I keep getting a error message that states that a file already exists. In the instrunctions it says to look in the OEM folder and delete the file but I cannot seem to find it... help would be greatly appreciated!!
You have selected 2 conflicting OEM's... basically 2 OEMs that do about the same thing... a good way to find out which one it is is to look in the status bar at the bottom of BuildOS to see where it stops when you get the error message. That will give you a clue as to what you need to deselect.
This post has been thanked 1 times.