View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 05:59 PM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: what did i do? "you need a credit card to make external call"

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael201 View Post
i want to call verizon but i am paranoid that they will nix my warranty for programming the phone
shouldnt toy with things that void your warranty then, if your gonna need it fixed someday..

im guessin your gonna wana be able to get a free replacement or just be able to pay the deductable if it cant be fixed too huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael201 View Post
you guys are telling me that i can't flash it back to stock? but how come in this thread it says that is how you fix it after being Sprintized.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...t=epst+verizon

i think it also says that in XDA Wiki. I went back and Read GAMedic's and it says for verizon users with new radio rom you have to call for AKey but you guys are saying that's the same as *228 program?
well if you dont agree with the advice here, then opt to follow the links advice..and ask the people in there..
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"