View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 04:39 PM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: Autocomplete and Themes?

nothing extra, well maybe..

i use the allinonecab found here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50788 for tcpmp.. i went through about the first 20 stations in IL, didnt go for a specififc location..

a little more than half id say(13/14 out of 20) worked just fine... some of the WMP ones didnt work, and some of the MP3 ones would goto wmp or to my tcpmp.. most of the one that went to the tcpmp player worked well and gave me a song title at the top.. most of the MP3 ones that went to WMP, were mostly the ones that would work for me..

so i guess its flawed some man.. but luckily for me, every ajor local station here in metro detroit works just fine for me

note: if i didnt have that tcpmp player installed from above, im not sure if the stations flat out wouldnt of worked, or if it wouldve defaulted back to trying WMP... im not sure on the MP3 stations what was making it choose which player to open in
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"
This post has been thanked 1 times.