Lurker

sam7128 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by everal View Post
Hello,

I'am a german rom-cooker for glofiish m800-device.
i work since over one week on windows mobile 6.5.
I'am not success today.

The Problem is:

- No Calibration (Welcome.lnk) is launched by initflashfiles.dat
but in the file the entry is included
the biggest problem, becouse the device is unusable
- The Startmenu is wrong, only a white screen open. (very small) no solution with gwes.exe from wm61 20924 sys.
- the grey taskbar on the today-screen

i have replaced gwes.exe from working windows mobile 6.1 sys 20924
i have changed shell.exe and shellres32.dll in shell-directory from sys
to change user.hv and default.hv from metadata
to delete user.hv and default.hv from metadata
to replace folder for shell
to replace folder for phone
to replace folder for redist.
to include wince.nls in sys-folder too

The wince.nls is in my xip (rom-directory) (my kitchen need the extracted version of xip.bin)

I don't know what the problem is.

I have ported XIP 21159 from Diamond, from TouchPro, from glofiish m700, from glofiish m500 and much more. I'am sure i use actually an VGA-XIP (from Diamond, 1.post in this Thread)
but i don't know which version this is (21139 or 21159 ???)

all the same problem.
i use my kitchen based on windows mobile 6.1 and included the g'reloc.exe from WM65 Kitchen (forwarder) and the wmreloc.exe.
since my kitchen is ready for wm65. all works great by compiling the new temp.dat (the flash-file for glofiish devices)

I read i must use the same sources for XIP and SYS !!!
But what are the same Sources ???

Can anyone send me an working 21159 XIP for VGA ???
When i try to port "Diamond Payload 21159" from XDA-Developers with Xipport and Xipporterex the xip is ok, but when i insert in my kitchen, the prog "buildos" stop their working, nothing happens in command-window.

So i'am very pleasent when you can send me an working source 21159 SYS for VGA and an working Source 21159 XIP for VGA...

I'am at the end...
I think WM'Reloc is not compatible with my device ???

Please help me for porting Windows Mobile 6.5

Thanks
Everal
I do not have VGA machine. But the latest working WM6.5 rom I use sys from Da_G beta 6 RK, which is very silimlar to conflipper beta 3. This sys is smaller and no tmail problem for my QVGA machine and it is VGA RK. And from Da_G kitchen, you can have both sys and xip which will be the same version.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=474406

For G'reloc, I did not use WM'Reloc as well becaseu I am not sure about it. I use the method that post here by convert all dll folder in BROWSINGCORE and browsingie to module and then do G'reloc, it will work fine. The 2nd method that I use which credit to my friend from PDAMobiz is by moving out shell folder (may be together with BROWSINGCORE folder) out from sys then do G'reloc after complete put them back and redo G'reloc again. By above method you can use original G'reloc without any problem.